This guide is intended to provide the instructions for a quick installation and configuration of the "BRIA" client for Mac Os-x operating system. The "Bria" client is used to perform encrypted telephone calls with Kryptotel's service.
- Apple computer with operating system Leopard 10.x or later;
- "Bria for Mac" application, from Counterpath Corporation, installed on the computer;
- Kryptotel number and password.
1) run the "Bria" program;
2) click on "Bria" and then "Preference";
3) click on "Accounts";
4) insert your Kryptotel number in the "Account Name" and "User Id" fields;
5) insert xax.kryptotel.net in the "Domain" field;
6) insert your password in the "Password" field;
7) insert your Kryptotel number in the "Display Name" field;
8) click on "Transport";
9) click on "Signaling Transport" and select "Tls";
10) select "Make and accept only encrypted calls;
11) click on "OK";
The "Status" icon will turn green if you are connected to Kyrptotel's server.
Congratulations you have perfectly enabled your Apple Computer to dial and receive encrypted calls!
- In order to make a call insert the number on the keypad and click on the "CALL" button.
- To answer a call click on the "Answer" button when your computer is ringing.
- The program remains active in the background therefore you will be able to receive calls at any moment. The only prerequisite is a Wifi or 3g connection.
You can test the connection calling the toll free number 445 to verify your credit.
- 444 - Encrypted Voicemail - toll free
- 445 - Credit check - toll free
- 446 - Set the language (1 for english) - toll free
- 448 - Jolly service, it allows to set the caller id as you want (only the call will be charged if done)